Ronaldo Talks Up Portugal's WC Chances

ขายบ้าน

Ronaldo Talks Up Portugal's WC Chances

โพสต์โดย makaralove » เสาร์ 09 มิ.ย. 2018 3:27 pm

รูปภาพ

sbothai Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has given his thoughts on Portugal's chances at the 2018 FIFA World Cup.The five-time Ballon d'Or winner helped his country defy all odds two years ago, when A Selecao went on to become the 2016 European champions, despite not being one of the favourites.At a reception held by Portugal's president in Lisbon, Ronaldo guaranteed his nation's fans that he and his teammates would be doing their utmost to win the World Cup, even though not many are backing them to do so.

"What I can guarantee is a great ambition of all of us players and technical team," the Los Blancos talisman said, as sbothai quoted by FourFourTwo."We know we are not the favourites, we have to be realistic, but in football nothing is impossible."I think we must think match by match. The first match, the group stage will be challenging, but I think that, with these players, we need to think big and I am confident that we will give our best.

"What I can say is that we sbothai will do the same (as at Euro 2016), fight to the end, always keeping hope that in football everything is possible. Step by step see what will happen, what the competition will bring us, and for us it is a privilege to represent Portugal's colours (and) represent this nation."We will give our best and wait to see what we will get from it. Thank you very much for having us here for us is a privilege, thank you very much."The Euro 2016 champions were drawn in Group B alongside Spain, Morocco and Iran.
makaralove

โพสต์: 7
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พฤหัสฯ. 17 พ.ค. 2018 5:51 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง ขายบ้าน

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 0 ท่าน