Kevin De Bruyne says current Belgium team are 'calmer' than

ขายบ้าน

Kevin De Bruyne says current Belgium team are 'calmer' than

โพสต์โดย chanoudom » อังคาร 26 มิ.ย. 2018 2:23 pm

Kevin De Bruyne says current Belgium team are 'calmer' than ever

รูปภาพ

sbobet 789 Kevin De Bruyne says Belgium are a 'calmer' side now thanks to the experience they have gained from playing in previous major tournaments.The Red Devils arrived at the World Cup after successive quarter-final appearances in their last two tournaments.

They were beaten by Argentina at the 2014 World Cup before being shocked by Wales at Euro 2016.De Bruyne, though, believes their previous experiences at major finals stands them in good stead in Russia, saying: "We are more calm.

"Brazil (2014 World Cup) was totally new. The European Championship was also something different."The guys have experience already and know you don't have to be great in the beginning. sbobet 789 It's all about growing as a team and you need a little bit of luck. The circumstances need to be right.

"It's just look at the next game, sbobet 789 be calm and see what's going to happen."Belgium's final group match is against England on Thursday, but the pressure has been removed from both sides after they each secured their passage into the last 16 with a game to spare.

Given that Belgium have already qualified from the group, De Bruyne admits he is not fully focused on facing Gareth Southgate's side."Obviously they have a good team," said De Bruyne. "But to be honest I'm not really concentrated on them."We're already qualified so that changes the whole complexion I think."
chanoudom

โพสต์: 46
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: เสาร์ 02 มิ.ย. 2018 4:27 pm

Matteo Darmian pushes for Manchester United exit amid Napoli

โพสต์โดย chanoudom » อาทิตย์ 29 ก.ค. 2018 11:13 am

Matteo Darmian pushes for Manchester United exit amid Napoli interest

รูปภาพ

pic5678 Matteo Darmian is continuing to push for a move away from Manchester United as he seeks more playing time, despite United's two other right-backs being injured.The Italian has been told by manager Jose Mourinho that he can leave Old Trafford, but only if a suitable bid comes in.

pic5678 Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has admitted the Serie A club are interested in the full-back, but no formal bids have yet been made.Despite wanting out, Darmian could yet play a big part in United's plans for the remainder of pre-season after Antonio Valencia was flown home from their tour of the USA with a calf injury. New signing Diogo Dalot is sidelined until September with a knee injury.

"I don't think the injury of Antonio is a big injury. I don't know how long he needs to stay out, but at the moment he is the captain, he's first choice," Darmian said."I want to play more regularly. Last season, I didn't play much, that's my objective and my ambition. That's why I spoke with the manager and also with the club about my future."I want to leave but we will see what happens because we don't know. pic5678 "United take on Premier League rivals Liverpool in the International Champions Cup in Michigan on Saturday.
chanoudom

Re: Kevin De Bruyne says current Belgium team are 'calmer' t

โพสต์โดย vaiybora » จันทร์ 20 ส.ค. 2018 1:53 pm

Thank for providing good information on site,Thanks for your sharing.

ดูหนังออนไลน์

:shock: :shock:
vaiybora

โพสต์: 76
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: พุธ 18 เม.ย. 2018 5:15 pm

โพสต์โดย sanpiseth40 » อาทิตย์ 26 ส.ค. 2018 12:34 pm

sanpiseth40

โพสต์: 163
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร 24 ก.ค. 2018 4:58 pm

'We know why we won't be at the top of this league' - Millwa

โพสต์โดย chanoudom » อาทิตย์ 07 ต.ค. 2018 11:10 am

Jack Hendry never hides, and that's why Brendan Rodgers is sure he will make it at Celtic

รูปภาพ

บอล ออนไลน์ IF you look hard enough, every goal that a team loses can be traced back so that some poor soul cops the blame. And for Celtic supporters at the moment, the trail seems to invariably be leading back to Jack Hendry. The defender has come in for criticism in the early part of the season, with fingers being pointed at him for the part he has played in poor results or performances both at home and abroad. But the scapegoating of the former Partick Thistle, Wigan and Dundee man is not only counter-productive according to the player’s manager Brendan Rodgers, but fails to take into account the stage he has been thrust onto at such a precocious point in his career.

At 23, there are those that argue Hendry isn’t a kid anymore, but that fails to take into account his lack of big-game experience that is being laid bare seemingly on a weekly basis at the moment. And for all of those critics among the champions’ support who think Hendry simply isn’t cut out for the task at hand, Rodgers has news for them; he is here to stay.

The character that Hendry บอล ออนไลน์ has shown in the face of the intense scrutiny and brutal criticism that comes with the territory of playing for such a massive club like Celtic has Rodgers convinced that his £1.2million signing is cut from the right cloth to succeed in the famous hoops.

“With Jack, in all fairness to him, I admire the fact that he never hides,” Rodgers said. “He has been thrown into his career here at Celtic a lot sooner than I would have wanted. When I brought him in, it was to develop him and progress him. I wanted him to come in, be a support centre-half, and get a feel for a huge club like Celtic. I wanted to improve him in his training and develop him along that route.

“Instead, he’s had to come in and be thrown straight into it in a lot of big-pressure games. “Yes, he has made mistakes. But he is a very honest boy and someone บอล ออนไลน์ I’ll always support to be the best he can be. “This is where you do a lot of your learning and development, and it’s ultimately where you’re measured, when all isn’t going so well. It’s all experiences.
chanoudom

'We know why we won't be at the top of this league' - Millwa

โพสต์โดย chanoudom » อาทิตย์ 07 ต.ค. 2018 11:14 am

Jack Hendry never hides, and that's why Brendan Rodgers is sure he will make it at Celtic

รูปภาพ

บอล ออนไลน์ IF you look hard enough, every goal that a team loses can be traced back so that some poor soul cops the blame. And for Celtic supporters at the moment, the trail seems to invariably be leading back to Jack Hendry. The defender has come in for criticism in the early part of the season, with fingers being pointed at him for the part he has played in poor results or performances both at home and abroad. But the scapegoating of the former Partick Thistle, Wigan and Dundee man is not only counter-productive according to the player’s manager Brendan Rodgers, but fails to take into account the stage he has been thrust onto at such a precocious point in his career.

At 23, there are those that argue Hendry isn’t a kid anymore, but that fails to take into account his lack of big-game experience that is being laid bare seemingly on a weekly basis at the moment. And for all of those critics among the champions’ support who think Hendry simply isn’t cut out for the task at hand, Rodgers has news for them; he is here to stay.

The character that Hendry บอล ออนไลน์ has shown in the face of the intense scrutiny and brutal criticism that comes with the territory of playing for such a massive club like Celtic has Rodgers convinced that his £1.2million signing is cut from the right cloth to succeed in the famous hoops.

“With Jack, in all fairness to him, I admire the fact that he never hides,” Rodgers said. “He has been thrown into his career here at Celtic a lot sooner than I would have wanted. When I brought him in, it was to develop him and progress him. I wanted him to come in, be a support centre-half, and get a feel for a huge club like Celtic. I wanted to improve him in his training and develop him along that route.

“Instead, he’s had to come in and be thrown straight into it in a lot of big-pressure games. “Yes, he has made mistakes. But he is a very honest boy and someone บอล ออนไลน์ I’ll always support to be the best he can be. “This is where you do a lot of your learning and development, and it’s ultimately where you’re measured, when all isn’t going so well. It’s all experiences.
chanoudom

โพสต์โดย sanpiseth40 » พุธ 28 พ.ย. 2018 10:04 am

sanpiseth40

โพสต์: 163
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: อังคาร 24 ก.ค. 2018 4:58 pm

ย้อนกลับไปยัง ขายบ้าน

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิกใหม่ และ บุคคลทั่วไป 0 ท่าน